Clueless in B'day land
Wednesday, September 20, 2006
Yesterday I ranted. Today I need your advise.

Background: Metal-Man (my boyfriend) is gonna be turning 30 big ones in November.

Please Advise: I did the whole suprise B'day Party thing for him last year. He loved it! , I even got some of his friends from outta town to come. It was hard work keeping that a secret.

Why did I go through all that trouble, keeping secrets, late night meetings as well as supplying all the booz?
I'm in love.
Love is a funny thing and according to scientists someone who is in love shares the same symptoms with someone that's bi-pola.
That explains why, now that I feel I've set a precedence, I want to top it.
30yrs is quite a milestone! And I think I've proven that I'm crazy in love
enough to make his B'day a good one.
So if you guys have any good ideas on what would make my man's B'day electric this year, please pass on those gems of knowledge onto me. Don't be shy go crazy, we've already proven that I am.

Ideas that have come my way already:



  • A Steak followed by unbridled sex
  • A three some (I'm a bit weary of this idea but one can't be a cynic without having material to go back too, so what the heck I'll try it)
  • Another party (perharps involving foam and loads of white t-shirts)
Basically those are my ideas, so I want some of yours and also to know if you agree with some of the above mentioned.

posted by Wannabe Cynic at 1:21 AM | Permalink |


1 Witty replies:


  • At 11:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hey girl I disagree with the three some.Throw a suprise party with a theme.  
Google
 
Web The Wannabe Cynic